- NO DRAMA !
- Clean up after yourself and your horse
- No Dogs unless prior permission
- Inform me if horse is leaving property for any reason
- Must have a negative Coggins with in 1 year to move in, if
horses will be showing or in contact with many others must
be fully vaccinated including Rhino as I may have pregnant
mares on the property
- I treat horses like horses, they are left outside as much as
possible. I start bringing in during the day when it reaches
80 degrees and starts getting humid, and bring in at night
when getting below 30 degrees. If there are medical or
other issues that may be different
- Have Fun!